Monday, August 20, 2012

The Classes Begin...

안녕!!!
This is the last week of summer for me. :) I'm quite excited really. It's funny how when you're not in class you wish you were and vise verse. I already know that as soon as that first week of class is over I'm going to wish the summer had lasted longer. But that's okay....I think.
~~~~~
Anyways, there are still some things I need to accomplish before classes start. The biggest thing on my list is to get my books. I have to wait for my financial aid to come in order for me to get my books. If I had a bank account I would probably have it by today. (*I feel funny about having a bank account. If I could I wouldn't have one, but unfortunately you need one.) It might still end up in the mail today. At least I hope so because it would suck to not have my books on the first day of class. Especially seeing as they get right down to business.

I also need to roam around campus to make sure I know where all my classes are. Last semester I couldn't find my first class and was a few minutes late. (*I got confused because each building is for a different subject. Like they have a whole building for science and a completely different one for math. I was looking for my English class but instead of being in the English building it was in the math building. Really messed me up.)

Then, I need to get the hang of working at my job if I want to stay there past the fall rush. I really wish I would have gotten some amount of training, but I'll do all that I can. Since it's going to be pretty busy and I'm not completely accurate on the register I get to take people bags and hold it for them. Not really hold it with my own two hands, but in a designated area. That should be loads of fun. (*Not really.) Let me stop complaining. I am very lucky and blessed to have gotten this as my first job. Stop being pessimistic and be optimistic. The worse that could happen is that I wouldn't stay past the fall rush. The best thing about that is that now I will have some work experience to put on my resume' for the next job I apply for. :)
~~~~~
Well, life continues to go on. What an interesting thing life is.

Soooo...until I have something else interesting to write about, you have read the *~Secrets~*

No comments:

Post a Comment