Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Last Hour...

안녕!!! It has been a long while and I recently deleted all of the posts from this blog. *I was in a not so good mood and decided to delete every post I made on here. Now I highly regret it. But, now I am starting anew and no matter how awkward or out of date my posts are I will NOT delete them.
~~~~~
Well, I decided I would start today because I am in a good mood. Today is my first day at my first job! Heck yeah! There are only a few more hours until I need to be there. I am very delayed on my getting a job process. I mean...I'm 18 and about to be 19 in like two weeks...and this is my first job. I tried to deceive myself in blaming on the economy, but that was just what I said it was, deceiving.

The best part about this job is that it is on my campus so I don't have to travel to a job that is off campus. Boo yeah! Tuesday of this week is when I applied for the job. I actually had to go up there to deal with some financial aid questions and to visit the career and planning center. It was just my luck to need to buy something from the bookstore. There was a sign that said they were in desperate need of employees for the fall rush, which is when students all come in to purchase their books and it gets pretty crazy. (*Luckily for me I got my textbooks from a textbook thrift shop like place. I've been to the bookstore when it's crazy and am grateful I didn't and don't have to deal with it.)

So yeah, I am totally excited to be going to work today. The only down side to this is that I have to ride my bike to and from the college. It wouldn't be so bad if the weather wasn't deathly out here in Texas. :'( *It's also supposed to thunderstorm today as well...complete bummer. BOOO! At this point I'm almost ready to say that I don't care if it's hailing outside. JK! :3
~~~~~
For anyone who read my old posts that I deleted before starting over; I am still doing the same thing with learning the Korean language and culture, hence the Korean greeting. There is so much I would love to write about right now, but I need to get ready for work!

I also wanted to add that I am truly grateful to God for all that he has given me. I always say it to myself, but feel the need to express it more openly. Thanks to God I have some awesome days, like today, and not so awesome days and have learned from all of them.

Soooo...until I have something else interesting to write about, you have read the *~Secrets~*

No comments:

Post a Comment